Product based on special cements, selected aggregates and additives.
- Features and applications
• Indoor floor levelling.
• High mechanic resistance.
• High resistance to abrasion.
• Excellent levelling qualities.
• Rapid setting.
• Up to 10 mm thickness.
• Concrete, mortar flooring and similar elements.
• Substrates must be resistant, stable, sound and clean, free of dust, demolding agents, organic
• With low-porosity substrates, apply a priming coat (TEXTURE FIX PLUS) or improve roughness by
• Before applying the paste, make sure that residual moisture is below the recommended proportion
(less than 3%).
• Fill voids or holes.
- Instructions for use
• Add water (5.5 to 6 litres per bag) and mix with a low-speed mechanical mixer (500 rpm approx.) until
you have an even and fluid paste.
• Let the mixture stand for 2 minutes and remix.
• The manipulation time of the paste is 20 minutes, depending on the weather conditions.
• Pour the mixed product on the base to be set and spread with a levelling trowel.
• The recommended thickness is 2 – 3 mm. applied in one coat.
25 Kg Hybrid Pro plastic-lined paper bag.