Conflict Resolution Policy
Conflict Resolution Policy
About this conflict Resolution Policy
Warehouse Ghana strives to offer a seamless and user-friendly experience across our marketplace. However, disputes between customers and sellers and/or Warehouse Ghana will occasionally occur. This policy provides guidance to customers on how to report issues or complaints and resolve disputes.
How can I report an issue or complaint?
To report an issue or a complaint you may contact Warehouse Ghana customer service by telephoning +233 245 152 092; or via firstname.lastname@example.org
For fast and efficient resolution of specific types of issues, listed below, you can also use the email addresses and online contact forms to reach the right team directly. This policy provides guidance to customers on how to report issues or complaints and resolve disputes.
What happens after I report an issue or complaint?
After you report and issue or a complaint, Warehouse Ghana shall take the following steps:
- Record the following information for purposes of keeping you updated and tracking the issue
- your name and contact details; and
- the nature of the issue
- Issue a reference number for the complaint for tracking purposes.
- Send you regular email updates on the steps taken to resolve the issue, in the event that it is not resolved upon first contact.
- Notify you via email or Whatsapp once the matter has been resolved and seek your confirmation of your level of satisfaction with resolution.
What happens if my issue or complaint is not resolved to my satisfaction?
Warehouse Ghana operates the escalation process set out below, to ensure the timely and satisfactory resolution of all issues.
- If our customer service team is unable to resolve your issue within 24 hours of your first contact, a member of the issue resolution team will undertake an investigation.
- The issue resolution team may request additional information from you and they will investigate the issue, considering all relevant circumstances and information available. You will be informed of their findings within 48 hours of your first contact.
- In the event that the issue is not resolved within 48 hours of your first contact, it will be automatically escalated to the customer experience team as the final level of escalation. We endeavour to resolve all issues within 5 days of your first contact.
Can I contact sellers directly?
Warehouse Ghana will make every effort to contact sellers to resolve customer complaints on behalf of our customers. However if these efforts are unsuccessful, customers may also request direct contact details for sellers, by contacting customer service.
What if a seller does not cooperate in the dispute resolution process?
Any seller that fails to cooperate in good faith to resolve a customer’s complaint may have its seller account restricted or terminated.