What Are the Different Types of Roofing Sheets?
Sheet roofing is a relatively new form of roof covering, especially when compared to roofing materials that date back hundreds, if not thousands of years, such as thatch or roof tiles. In recent decades however, leading manufacturers such as Clear Amber, Britmet, and Ariel Plastics have brought a wide range of gorgeous, innovative roofing sheets onto the market.
Roof sheets have quickly become the go-to favourite for homeowners undertaking DIY projects such as re-roofing their shed or garage. This is largely thanks to the exceptional speed and ease of installation that roofing sheets offer over other materials. What’s more, many roofing sheets are also highly durable, making them a great choice for a low maintenance roof.
Many of our customers ask us questions such as “What are the different types of roofing sheets?”, and “Which roofing sheet is best for me?”. The answer to the second question of course, depends on your budget, as well as the needs and requirements of your project. In this article we’re going to explore the pros and cons of all major types of roofing sheet, to help you decide which is right for you.
- How to Identify and Procure Quality Building & Construction Products in Ghana
- Introduction Of The Modern Technology in Building
- Is Mineral Wool Best For Sound Proofing
- What Is Armaflex Sheet, Uses And Benefits
- Your Guide To Soundproof Insulation In Ghana
- Types of Building Materials – Properties and Uses in Ghana.
- Making The Right Choice For Roofing
- Everything About Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)